Jazz improvisation can be overwhelming.
What do I study first?
How much theory do I really need?
What are the best tunes to work on for my current level?
If you’re new to jazz improvisation, having a solid foundation of how to approach learning a tune is a must!
Supercharge Your Jazz Improvisation; Building the foundation online small group lessons
Over the next 6 sessions, you will:
- Understand the practical theory you need, right now, to improvise
- Implement my system for learning scales and chords and making it stick
- Discover my simple system for improvising on tunes
- Develop your ears by participating in call and response on a weekly basis
- Get actionable feedback on your progress
- Perform and improvise over 2 new tunes with confidence
- and much more…
Registration ends soon, so sign up today!