Discover my 5-step system for learning tunes so that you can retain what you worked on.
We use a Jazz Standard, Afternoon in Paris, as the example song to learn with this 5-step system.
Here’s what you get:
- How to find good recordings
- How to internalize the melody and the bass line so you don’t forget them
- How to figure out the form
- A system for understanding the chords & navigating the changes
- Pdf’s of the melody for C, Bb and Eb Instruments
- Backing tracks in 3 different tempos, so that you can practice slowly at first and build up the speed when you are ready
- Pre-recorded video lessons you can watch at any time
Bonus! How to use Voice-Leading to Improvise Over a Popular Jazz Standard
If you’ve tried to memorize tunes before but fell flat on your face during a performance, you need to get this course!