This course is no longer for sale.
What if there was a system that could make you feel more confident improvising jazz?
A system that allowed you to make sense of the changes even if you didn’t have much knowledge of music theory…
A system that made your solos sound great without relying on blazing-fast fingering technique…
In Jazz Improvisation Explained; Improvise with confidence to create exciting solos, you will discover how to:
- Bring the WOW factor to your solos with this proven system that I’ve taught to amateurs and pros of all ages since 2001
- Finally feel confident navigating the chord changes
- Not be intimidated by the theory (This course does not require a degree in music to improvise!)
- Go from nervous to comfortable soloing in front of others when you instinctively know you will hit the right notes at the right time
- And more!
Plus, you get these amazing bonuses:
- My course, Mastering Articulation; The Secret to Sounding Like Your Favorite Pros
- My course, Level Up Your Pentatonic Scales; Solo like a rockstar
- Learn the Iconic Sax Solo on Billy Joel’s, It’s Still Rock and Roll to Me (Excerpt from my Master Your Favorite Saxophone Solos course)
- My Jazz Theory Primer E-Book; The theory to think and play like a Jazz player
And a super-special bonus!!!
Become part of an Exclusive Secret Facebook community, where you can:
- Share your performances in a safe, supportive group and get great feedback
- Learn best practices, ideas and strategies to boost your improvisation
- Link up with other musicians at your level of improvisation
Sign up below, and I’ll see you in the course!
**Your tone is super important! (Find out more about my course, Killer Saxophone Tone HERE)