There’s a way you can enjoy playing the Saxophone and feel like your sound cuts through, is full, and your range is limitless, without breaking the bank on buying new equipment…
Wouldn’t it feel amazing to…
Have a full, rich tone that projects through the room?
Feel confident knowing that your altissimo register will respond whenever you want it to?
Turn heads from the first note that you play?
But if your tone doesn’t sound good…
People will automatically tune you out.
If your tone doesn’t project, people can’t hear you and think you are not a good performer.
If your notes are noticeably out of tune, people will also not listen regardless of how many fast licks you can play.
And you need to realize, there is a cost to not dealing with fixing your tone.
A huge cost, one that could total thousands of dollars…
What most Saxophone players do when facing problems with their tone is try out every available mouthpiece and reed, or buy every new gadget on the market. But for most people, that doesn’t work.
- You may have bought your favorite sax player’s mouthpiece and reed setup but you don’t sound like him or her.
- With the new equipment, it’s really hard to get the lower and higher notes to come out easily, your notes are out of tune, and your sound doesn’t project.
- You’re blowing your brains out at a gig, yet even with your mic turned all the way up, you still don’t cut through with the new equipment
- After buying all the latest, greatest equipment, your sound may still be thin, you still may not have more range, AND you will have spent a ton of money in the process.
Another thing saxophone players do is seek out every YouTube video available to try to find the “magic answer” to all their problems. But that doesn’t work either.
- The information in the video may not work for you, or you may not understand it because the person did not go deep enough into the concept.
- How much teaching experience does that person have, and can you trust their information?
- You can spend thousands of hours searching YouTube trying to find the answer to your problems, but you may not know exactly what your real problem is.
- And you wind up more confused and discouraged than ever.
And what happens if you just do nothing and just keep doing what you’ve been doing?
You can follow everyone else’s “advice” and just play endless long tones for hours every day, wondering when your tone will get better.
Meanwhile, you may be reinforcing bad habits instead of creating new, better habits.
You will keep wondering if your higher notes will come out when you need them to.
You will continue to feel frustrated and embarrassed every time you perform because your tone lacks power and stability.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
PLAY WITHOUT PAIN
Play for hours at a time without pain once you my system for the Best Lip Position.
ROCK-SOLID BREATH SUPPORT
Two simple and quick exercises that will show you the right way to breathe and build up your breath support.
THE SECRET TO A CLEAR SOUND
Discover my simple system to get clearer and more consistent articulation throughout the entire range of the saxophone.
EXPAND YOUR HIGHER RANGE
Break through barriers in your playing with the right approach to playing overtones. You also get advanced overtone exercises.
FULLER-SOUNDING PALM KEYS
Say goodbye to thin-sounding palm keys with these simple strategies to fill up your tone and fill up the room.
THE BEST WAY TO PLAY IN TUNE
Following this proven “brass players” concept will lock in your pitches all the time.
You also get these special bonuses!
All About Reeds!
Find out the best ways to store reeds, the 4 ways to test them, how to adjust reeds and how to revive a dead reed in this Bonus.
How to Stop Squeaking!
There’s a reason why you are squeaking on D and G, and it’s not the reason you were told! Find out how to play these notes clearly from now on.
The Right Way to Play Low Notes
Discover the right way to set up for low notes so that you do not have to continue to distort your face to play them cleanly and consistently.
The Ultimate Guide to Buying an Instrument or Mouthpiece
Which equipment to buy, how to try out a mouthpiece, how to try out a horn (it’s not what you think!), and much more in this Bonus!
Plus, all the things you need to think about before purchasing a new instrument (or mouthpiece), the things to look for before purchasing and the most important question to ask before you pull out the cash.
Special Effects to Make You Sound Like a Rockstar
Learn how to do Vibrato, Subtone, the Adderley Trill, Double & Triple Tonguing and Growling in these simple-to-follow video lessons.
The saxophone tone you’ve been dying to have is now within your reach!
Following the lessons in each of the following modules will fatten up your tone, allow your sound to project and expand your range beyond your imagination.
All the lessons follow a sequence, so that you will build up each new skill you acquire.
I can’t wait to be part of your journey to achieving the saxophone tone you’ve always wanted!