If you are tired of playing the same old riffs and want to break out of your comfort zone, this course is for you!
Here’s what we’re covering in the course:
- Discover ways to create phrasing and varied rhythms so you can capture your audience’s attention
- How to use great licks in solos and not sound fake or contrived
- We’ll examine one of the all-time best series of Blues solos to see what those masters did AND to capture some of the amazing Blues, Rock and Jazz vocabulary that everyone uses in their solos
- How to properly use the Blues scale so that you know the best places to add the blue notes and sound effects
- Connect chords with this simple system so you sound like you are playing the changes and your solos can flow
- A simple & fun technique to master your chords and scales so you don’t blank out when looking at a lead sheet
- How to use licks in solos the right way, without forcing them or sounding fake
- The Secret “Money” Note that makes all solos sound more Pro
- How to create meaningful & authentic-sounding Blues & Rock solos using the knowledge you already have, without having to learn a ton of theory
- You will get backing tracks, in different tempos, along with pdf’s to help you play the weekly assignments
- and so much more!
And These Bonuses, Worth Over $1400!
- What to play at Jam Sessions, plus Jam Session Tips & Strategies so you can feel confident on stage (especially if there’s a Horn Section) – $99 value
- The Most Common Sound Effects for Playing the Blues, so you can sound authentic with your solos – $49 value
- The 10 Iconic Licks from the Sax Solos in Honky Tonk – $79 value
- How to Sound Like a Pro When Improvising – $99 value
- A Full Transcription of the 5 Choruses of the Song We Are Analyzing, along with a detailed analysis of what’s going on – $99 value
- Access to the Replays from the Live Sessions, so you can learn from others’ questions – $1000 value
Enroll Today, and Up-level Your Blues, Rock and Funk Solos Today!