If you are tired of playing the same old riffs and want to break out of your comfort zone, this course is for you!
Here’s what we’re covering in the course:
- Discover ways to create phrasing and various rhythms so you can capture your audience’s attention
- How to use great licks in solos and not sound fake or contrived
- We’ll examine one of the all-time best series of Blues solos to see what those masters did AND to capture some of the amazing Blues, Rock and Jazz vocabulary that everyone uses in their solos
- How to properly use the Blues scale so that you know the best places to add the blue notes and sound effects
- You will get backing tracks, in different tempos, along with pdf’s to help you play the weekly assignments
And these Bonuses!
- What to play at Jam Sessions, especially if there’s a Horn Section
- The Most Common Sound Effects for Playing the Blues, so you can sound authentic with your solos
- The 10 Iconic Licks from the Sax Solos in Honky Tonk
- How to Sound Like a Pro When Improvising
- A Full Transcription of the 5 Choruses of the Song We Are Analyzing, along with a detailed analysis of what’s going on
Enroll today, and break free from just learning patterns and not knowing what to do with them!